The team at Local Falcon has a few updates to the system we would like to share with you. Some are small and some are fresh new features that will make you smile :)
- [FEATURE] New Location Reports: View all keywords and average scores for all keywords run against a singular business location, with ability to export as CSV and share reports publically.
- [FEATURE] Keyword Reports now display a consolidated average ARP, ATRP and SoLV score across all searches (in portal and public reports).
- [FEATURE] Locations page now has quick links to filtered results for Scan Reports, Trend Reports, and Location Reports on each location.
- [FEATURE] Share functionality has been added to all Scan Reports, Trend Reports, Keyword Reports, Competitor Reports and Scan Explorer Reports.
- [FEATURE] Share functionality gives all reports a public-facing URL, meaning no log-in is needed to view the report. Now your clients can simply click the link you provide them. All public reports are hosted on either "LocalRankingTracker.com", "localrank.report", or "yourrank.report".
- [FEATURE] Public shared reports respect user's white label settings (if available within the user's current credit package). White label functionality was designed to remove the Local Falcon branding in the URL / link.
- [FEATURE] The ability for to add ACH / bank accounts as a payment method is now available. User will have to confirm two micro-deposits in order to verify and use the bank account which will take 1-2 business days. In the future, we'll consider adding "instant verification" but for now this is what we have available for ACH payment.
- [FEATURE] Users can now change next Auto Scan run date (via "Edit" button on Auto Scan Scheduler).
- [FEATURE] Users can now delete Auto Scans (archives them, still visible in backend) singularly, or in bulk.
- [UPDATE] Slightly refreshed site UI to accommodate for new public sharing functionality.
- [UPDATE] Trend Reports graphs (if the report consists of more than 15 scans) will show an evenly distributed 15-point timeline of ranking data from first scan to latest, rather than all scan data points for better visibility and usability.
- [UPDATE] Trend Report generation now updated to generate faster as well as accommodate for deleted scans.
- [UPDATE] Scan Reports now feature a slightly reformatted layout to include a square map using only the map image for better visibility / rendering of larger scans.
- [UPDATE] Scan Reports now show an "Update Auto Scan" button instead of "Schedule as Auto Scan" button if the scan was generated via an existing Auto Scan.
- [UPDATE] If Auto Scan goes from "Paused" to "Scheduled", system will increment previous scheduled next run date to keep it on same day-of-week schedule originally set (rather than running immediately).
- [UPDATE] Scan Reports and Competitor Reports show Auto Scan "nickname" (if set) for easier differentiation.
- [UPDATE] Block link to Google URL on all Google Location UI elements removed, replaced with an on-hover "View on Google" button next to title.
- [UPDATE] Various portal UI updates to unify formatting across all areas.
- [UPDATE] Various Local Falcon API updates:
- Auto Scans (/autoscans/) and Scan Reports (/reports/) endpoints updated to accommodate for deleted/archived status
- Endpoints updated to accommodate for user's timezone and date/time formatting selections
- Endpoint added for Trend Reports (/trend-reports/) (in beta)
- Endpoint added for Keyword Reports (/keyword-reports/) (in beta)
- Endpoint added for Location Reports (/location-reports/) (in beta)
- All report endpoints updated to include public_url fields