Sure, our visual scans look cool, but we've worked really hard to build LocalFalcon into a 'really useful' tool (apologies to Thomas the Tank Engine).
And isn't it awesome when your idea gets validated? You bet it is!
Here's a collection of what some local search experts have been saying about us…
- Mike Blumenthal & Mary Bowling kicked off a couple of their weekly presentations by talking about us on our launch day at LocalU.
Presenters at SEO conferences have used our screenshots in their talks:
- Search Love 2018
- Joy Hawkins & Carrie Hill at PubCon Las Vegas 2018
Authorative SEO Articles
- Casey Meraz at JurisDigital wrote a piece which heavily featured our scans: https://jurisdigital.com/rank-tracking-law-firms/
- Josh Gill at Inbound Authority wrote an authoritative local business citation indexing guide which included Local Falcon scans to demonstrate the importance of the indexation of citations.
- Joe Youngblood showed us with Local Falcon scans how making edits to spammy GMB listings affected their Google Map rankings.
Does Twitter count? Sure why not!
Google Product Expert Ben Fisher:
Jara Moser summarizes it very well. Thanks Jara!
Brian didn't think we would add it, but here it is!
Early adopter; Andy Simpson with multiple tweets.
If you want to find out a bit more, here is an interview article that Phil Rosek published about Local Falcon as well.
If you have written a piece that includes a Local Falcon scan, or performed an SEO experiment using our tool, let us know. We'll be glad to help out and link it here as well!